Please follow these guidelines when using items purchased or downloaded from Simple Sew for the purposes of creating items for sale:
- Each handcrafted item must be personally and individually made by you (i.e. not mass produced) and may not be reproduced or copied by any means – including graphic, digital, electronic, mechanical or photocopying.
- Items are not sold for large-scale commercial gain. You may sell for profit a maximum of 200 finished products per design, per year. There is no limit to handmade items sold for charity, so long as they abide by the other restrictions in this policy.
- Mass production, assembly line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is prohibited.
- When selling handmade items, you (the seller) must make it clear that the items have been handmade or personally created by you.
- You may not use artwork, designs or images for the purpose of creating company logos, trademarks or trade names.
- No finished product may be used in any way that implies an endorsement of your items by, or an affiliation with Simple Sew.
- Any finished products you create should NOT be used in a manner which may be considered harmful, or malign, abuse or bring Simple Sew or its suppliers into disrepute.
- Simple Sew may modify this policy as required.