Korbond Iron On Hemming Tape White 4.5m
The Iron On Hemming Tape is a 4.5m fusible iron on tape that is a quick and simple solution for all your hemming, facing and mending needs. This sew-free hemming solution features extra strong adhesive, giving you reliable hold, washable at 40 degrees and can be dry cleaned.
Please Note: Always test on inconspicuous area first Washable and dry cleanable. Do not use steam setting when ironing.
- Length: 4.5m
- Colour: White
- Review heat & timings guide within pack
- Turn garment inside out or with curtains and drapes, underside up
- Cut tape to length, ensuring a sufficient amount to fully cover the required area (For larger areas, such as curtains, work in small sections)
- Iron garment or fabric to crease in the hem at required length
- Set iron to required temperature
- Adhesive side down, place hemming tape over edges of the hem, ensure this overlaps with the main fabric
- Place ironing cloth between hem and iron
- To iron, hold iron firmly onto hem (duration as per guidelines)
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes
- Gently test for bond, if not fully bonded, repeat step above