Korbond Iron On Mender Black, White, & Grey 3.8cm x 50cm | Pack of 3
The Korbond Iron On Mender is a set of 3 fusible iron on mender tapes in different colours that are perfect for mending tears, holes and frayed fabrics. These menders are simple to use and offers a permanent repair solution.
Please Note: Always test on inconspicuous area first. Washable and dry cleanable. Do not use steam setting when ironing.
- Tidy frayed edges from torn or ripped areas and turn garment inside out
- Make a pattern of the hole/tear with paper
- Using the pattern, cut a suitable piece of surplus material or a piece of fabric chosen to match
- Place material in the hole, ready to place another piece of mender on top
- Cut mender larger than damaged area and round the corners with scissors to prevent fraying
- Place mender, adhesive side down, over the material and hole/tear on the inside of the garment
- Set iron to required temperature
- Place ironing cloth over the garment and iron for required time
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, test to see if fully bonded (If not fully bonded, repeat step above)